8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a journey from Salzburg to Vienna to discover the natural beauty of the Salzkammergut Lake District on this all-day private tour. The itinerary highlights include stops at the charming village of Mondsee, Lake Attersee (which served as inspiration for artist Gustav Klimt’s landscape paintings), and Duernstein where you’ll learn about the legend of Robin Hood. The tour ends with a drop-off at your Vienna hotel.
- Since this is a private tour, the itinerary can be customized
- Lunch is not included in the price, but time will be allotted for it
- Luxury vehicle options are available
- A guide can join you on the tour for an additional fee
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel or address (airbnb etc.) in Salzburg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MCM Tours & Travel Salzburg, Austria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Salzburg to Vienna via the World Heritage Region Wachau?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salzburg to Vienna via the World Heritage Region Wachau?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Salzburg to Vienna via the World Heritage Region Wachau
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsCity Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattCity Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauCity Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
MozarteumHallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)KitzsteinhornSalzburg MuseumStiegl BrauweltGetreidegasseResidenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)National Park Hohe TauernPanorama MuseumWerfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)Salzburg Marionette TheaterMönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Michael Haydn MuseumAustrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)