2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
955 Harbor Island Dr , 955 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
We are located at Sun Road Resort Marina . Dock D.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whistling Winds Classic Yacht Charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group San Diego Day Sail ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group San Diego Day Sail ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group San Diego Day Sail ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group San Diego Day Sail ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group San Diego Day Sail
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan DiegoWater Tours - CaliforniaSailing - CaliforniaWater Tours - La JollaSailing - La JollaWater Tours - Palm SpringsSailing - Palm SpringsCategory
Mingei International Museum Tours & TicketsWhaley House Museum Tours & TicketsSan Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat) Tours & TicketsMaritime Museum of San Diego Tours & TicketsOld Town San Diego Tours & TicketsSpreckels Organ Pavilion Tours & TicketsSpeed Circuit Family Fun Center Tours & TicketsBelmont Park Tours & TicketsSan Diego Museum of Man (SDMM) Tours & TicketsSan Diego Zoo Safari Park Tours & TicketsLiberty Station Tours & TicketsSan Diego Museum of Art (SDMA) Tours & TicketsOld Globe Theater Tours & TicketsDel Mar Tours & TicketsInez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden Tours & TicketsCoronado Tours & TicketsMission Beach Tours & TicketsLiving Coast Discovery Center Tours & TicketsShelter Island Tours & TicketsHeritage Park Tours & Tickets