1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Rental of GPS touring car
Tank of gas
8.75% environmental fee for carbon offset, gasoline and tire recycling
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), approximately $19
Departure & Return
3918 Mason St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Driver's License Required and be 21+ to Drive
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GoCar Tours San Diego
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during San Diego GPS Talking GoCar: Best Value - All Day for the Price of 5 Hours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during San Diego GPS Talking GoCar: Best Value - All Day for the Price of 5 Hours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Diego GPS Talking GoCar: Best Value - All Day for the Price of 5 Hours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
San Diego GPS Talking GoCar: Best Value - All Day for the Price of 5 Hours
1 to 8 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSan Diego4WD Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaAudio Guides - CaliforniaExtreme - California4WD Tours - La JollaSporting Events - La JollaBus Tours - La JollaCity Tours - La JollaAudio Guides - La JollaExtreme - La Jolla4WD Tours - Palm SpringsSporting Events - Palm SpringsBus Tours - Palm SpringsCity Tours - Palm SpringsAudio Guides - Palm SpringsExtreme - Palm SpringsCategory
Petco Park Tours & TicketsSan Diego Museum of Man (SDMM) Tours & TicketsBelmont Park Tours & TicketsWhaley House Museum Tours & TicketsSpeed Circuit Family Fun Center Tours & TicketsSan Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat) Tours & TicketsBoomers San Diego Tours & TicketsLiving Coast Discovery Center Tours & TicketsLiberty Station Tours & TicketsLittle Italy San Diego Tours & TicketsAquatica Tours & TicketsJapanese Friendship Garden Tours & TicketsMuseum of Contemporary Art San Diego (MCASD) Tours & TicketsGreen Flash Brewing Co. Tours & TicketsSeaport Village Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium Tours & TicketsKarl Strauss Brewing Company Tours & TicketsMingei International Museum Tours & TicketsBallast Point Brewing Company Tours & TicketsSan Diego Automotive Museum Tours & Tickets