Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Traditional Mexican lunch and drinks included
- Commentary on Tijuana’s changing culture and history
- Small group of just 12 people or fewer
- Round-trip transportation from San Diego
Departure & Return
"San Ysidro Trolley Station", Front doors of McDonald's Border Regulations it may change the meeting point (Customer will be advice)
Mexico Side of the Border
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Border Regulations it may change the meeting point (Customer will be advice)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Border Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "An outstanding and open mind tour that I highly recommend for anyone who wants to know the reality of this amazing city" See review