- Relax on a scenic dinner cruise along San Diego Bay aboard a luxurious yacht
- Admire views of the city skyline from the deck
- Sit down to a gourmet 3-course dinner
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Grape Street Pier (Located at the intersection of North Harbor Drive and Grape Street, directly across from the County Administrative Building) DRIVING 5 SOUTH Exit Front Street, go 3 blocks and turn right on Ash Street Follow Ash Street, crossing Pacific Coast Highway Turn right on North Harbor Drive. Check in and boarding will be one block north of the Star of India DRIVING 5 NORTH Exit Hawthorne Street/Airport, veer left, staying on Hawthorne Street, continue west to Pacific Highway Turn left on Pacific Highway Turn right on Ash Street Turn right on North Harbor Drive Check in and boarding will be one block north of the Star of India PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION Go to www.sdmts.com for more information on travel options
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Inside the yacht, make your way to your table and savor a gourmet 3-course meal made from fresh, local, seasonal ingredients (sample menu below).
The deck is where you want to be after your meal is served, as a DJ spins tunes that keep you entertained as the sparkling lights of San Diego glimmer against the night sky. Have fun dancing and continuing to admire the stellar views. This Viator Exclusive is an ideal way to spend an enchanted evening with someone you love!
MENU (All menus are subject to change.)
SALADS (ALL SALADS ACCOMPANIED BY FRESH BREADS AND BUTTER ON IN BASKET ON TABLE)
Romain Lettuce | Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Herb Croutons | Traditional Caesar Dressing
CAPRESE SALAD (V) (G*)
Vine-Ripe Tomatoes | Fresh Mozzarella Cheese | Basil | Balsamic Glaze
OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST WITH ROSEMARY & THYME
Creamy Mushroom Sauce
CORIANDER CRUSTED SALMON (G*)
Lemon Herb Beurre Blanc
BRAISED BEEF SHORT RIBS (G*)
Baby Carrots | Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
ROOT VEGETABLE FRICASSE (AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST) (V) (G*) (VG)
Idaho Potatoes | Broccoli | Grape Tomatoes | Gremolata | Cauliflower Coconut Cream Sauc | Plated on Request
NEW YORK STYLE CHEESECAKE (V)
Lemon Mascarpone Cream | Blueberry Compote | Plated
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Saturday Dinner Cruise is 3 hours long
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. Please bring valid photo ID
- Access to outdoor deck is via stairs only, not wheelchair accessible.
- The dress code is an upscale casual to business casual. No jeans. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises Events
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by San Diego Premier Dinner Cruise.