1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
3918 Mason St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum rider age is 15. If under the age of 18 the rider must be accompanied by an adult. Must possess a major credit card and photo ID.
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form.
- Each rider will be charged a 150.00 incidental deposit fee. This will not be charged to your card but an authorization to hold will be placed on the card.
- Min weight 100lbs, max. 375lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Speed Boat Adventures, Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1Hr GPS Self Guided Scooter Tour: Harbor/Gaslamp Quarter?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 1Hr GPS Self Guided Scooter Tour: Harbor/Gaslamp Quarter?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1Hr GPS Self Guided Scooter Tour: Harbor/Gaslamp Quarter?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1Hr GPS Self Guided Scooter Tour: Harbor/Gaslamp Quarter?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
1Hr GPS Self Guided Scooter Tour: Harbor/Gaslamp Quarter
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSan DiegoAudio Guides - CaliforniaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - CaliforniaAudio Guides - La JollaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - La JollaAudio Guides - Palm SpringsVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
Liberty Station Tours & TicketsJapanese Friendship Garden Tours & TicketsMingei International Museum Tours & TicketsHeritage Park Tours & TicketsMt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial Tours & TicketsMission Beach Tours & TicketsSeaport Village Tours & TicketsSan Diego Sports Association Tours & TicketsAquatica Tours & TicketsSan Diego History Center Tours & TicketsSan Diego Convention Center Tours & TicketsSpeed Circuit Family Fun Center Tours & TicketsOld Town San Diego Tours & TicketsGreen Flash Brewing Co. Tours & TicketsSan Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat) Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium Tours & TicketsSan Diego Museum of Art (SDMA) Tours & TicketsSan Diego Zoo Safari Park Tours & TicketsLittle Italy San Diego Tours & TicketsEl Prado Tours & Tickets