- 2-day hop-on hop-off bus pass in San Francisco
- Listen to fun facts about San Francisco as you ride through the city
- Hop off and hop on at any of the bus route’s locations
- Create your own itinerary for the day
- See Golden Gate Park, Lombard Street, Chinatown, and Fisherman’s Wharf
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
While aboard the double-decker bus, listen to interesting information about the history and culture of popular places. Drive through many of the city’s main districts, including Embarcadero, Union Square, Chinatown, the Financial District, North Beach, the Marina District, and Haight-Ashbury.
Some sights you can see along the way include Pier 39, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, Lombard Street, Golden Gate Park, the Ferry Building, the Presidio, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Japanese Tea Garden, the de Young Musuem, the War Memorial Opera House, and San Francisco City Hall. Or if you'd like, stay on the full loop.
Your tour also includes a free walking tour to explore some of SF's main landmarks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Seats are not assigned and will not be known in advance
- Maximum is 10 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY CS Global SF, dba Skyline Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.