- Sailing trip on the San Francisco Bay including two beverages of your choice (wine, beer, and soda only)
- Sail out past Alcatraz and Angel Island while you catch great views of the Bay Bridge
- See the lush green landscape of Marin County and the picturesque city of Sausalito illuminated by the warm tones of the setting sun
- Take selfies on the boat as you navigate closer to the Golden Gate Bridge or snap sunset photos of the bridge itself
- See the San Francisco waterfront begin to light up and sparkle as you make your way back to Pier 39
- Must bring your valid, government-issued 21+ ID to drink alcohol
- Sailing trip isn’t wheel chair accessible
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Pier 39 Address: Dock F Directions: Arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time or you might miss the boat. The boat does not wait for late shows. Go to Pier 39 Dock F gate and wait until the First Mate comes and takes you to the boat. Dock F is located on the east side of Pier 39 which is the same side as the Aquarium of the Bay. Walk down between the Aquarium and Hard Rock Cafe toward the boat until you get to Dock F. Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Set sail and journey out past Alcatraz and Angel Island on the calm waters where you can catch awesome views of the Bay Bridge from your vantage point. Your peaceful voyage continues as you get closer to Marin and Sausalito. The green landscape of Marin County and picturesque view of the city of Sausalito look stunning under the illumination from the setting sun.
Next up, see the iconic Golden Gate Bridge with a lovely red-orange sunset in the background—a prime time for photo ops. As you head back towards Pier 39, which is where your boat ride will end, take a look at how the San Francisco waterfront begins to light up and sparkle. It’s the perfect ending to your night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you plan on drinking alcoholic beverages, please remember to bring your valid, government-issued ID
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Tours may be cancelled in the event of heavy rain or unsafe weather conditions at the time of the tour
- It is colder out on the water, so we recommend dressing in layers and wearing close-toed shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Sailing Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Sunset Sail on the San Francisco Bay.