2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tread in the footsteps of world-champion sailors on this 2.5-hour America’s Cup Day Sail on San Francisco Bay. You’ll board a high-speed International America’s Cup class yacht and take a turn on the official race course from the 2013 competition. With a skilled sailor in charge, you’ll take your turn as crew working the sail trim controls and even have a chance to skipper the boat. After departing from San Francisco’s famous Pier 39 you’ll take to the Bay and cruise beneath the magnificent Golden Gay Bridge. There’s no better way to see the Bay than this sailing trip with USA 76.
- A 2.5-hour America’s Cup day sail on San Francisco Bay
- Chose from multiple sailing times throughout the day
- Bring as many as 20 friends or family members aboard the boat
- See the Golden Gate Bridge from an incredibly unique vantage point
- Sail the actual race course from the 2013 America’s Cup
Saved to wishlist!
US Coast Guard Licensed Captain plus professional crew
Bottled water & energy snacks
Waterproof pants and warm jackets on board if needed
Gratuities (recommended 15%
Departure & Return
Departure PointPier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Visit ACsailingSF online to view the real-time status of each trip.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY ACsailingSF, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I stayed back 2 days in SFO for this and it was absolutely worth it - as I am a sailing enthusiast." See review
Product code: 15560P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsDay CruisesWater ToursExtremeSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Francisco4WD Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaDay Cruises - CaliforniaWater Tours - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaSailing - California4WD Tours - SausalitoSporting Events - SausalitoDay Cruises - SausalitoWater Tours - SausalitoExtreme - SausalitoSailing - Sausalito4WD Tours - OaklandSporting Events - OaklandDay Cruises - OaklandWater Tours - OaklandExtreme - OaklandSailing - OaklandCategory
Fillmore DistrictTransamerica PyramidHaas-Lilienthal HouseCow HollowJapanese Tea GardenFerry Plaza Farmers MarketUnion SquareSS Jeremiah O'BrienAnchor Brewing CompanyCalifornia Historical SocietySan Francisco Botanical GardenMarina DistrictSan Francisco BaySan Francisco DungeonSutro BathsGolden Gate National Recreation AreaCivic CenterAngel Island Immigration StationThe CanneryWar Memorial Opera House