Are you interested in?
San Francisco Chinatown Tours
88 Tours & Activities
115 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
217 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Stroll the narrow streets and back alleys of San Francisco's Chinatown on this walking tour with a small group. Stop by shops selling authentic Chinese crafts and pottery, as well as hard-to-find herbs and produce. A variety of tastings add up to a full lunch, including tea, fortune cookies, dim sum, and other treats. Listen to guided commentary and ask plenty of questions as you explore.
- Walking tour lets you get to know Chinatown intimately
- Guide takes you off the beaten path
- Traditional Chinese lunch included
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointDragon's Gate, Bush St, Grant Ave, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Return Details650 Jackson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Tastes of the City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chinatown Culinary Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chinatown Culinary Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Chinatown Culinary Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chinatown Culinary Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3327P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSan FranciscoFood Tours - CaliforniaUnique Experiences - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoUnique Experiences - SausalitoCity Tours - SausalitoWalking Tours - SausalitoHistorical Tours - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - Napa & SonomaUnique Experiences - Napa & SonomaCity Tours - Napa & SonomaWalking Tours - Napa & SonomaHistorical Tours - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
San Francisco ZooSan Francisco JapantownSS Jeremiah O'BrienDe Young MuseumMission Dolores ParkYerba Buena GardensCalifornia Historical SocietyUnion SquareSan Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35The CanneryTomales PointHayes ValleyJames R. Herman Cruise Terminal at Pier 27San Francisco Playhouse Baker BeachSan Francisco Treasure IslandNob HillMadame Tussauds San FranciscoSoMa (South of Market)Sausalito Vista Point