- Chinatown’s alleyways after dark
- Access to professional ghost hunting tools
- Hauntings of the old Gold Rush district
- Site of haunted underground “Shanghai” tunnels
- Stories of disturbed cemeteries and forgotten graves
Departure & Return
We will meet at the newspaper kiosk at the corner of Montgomery and Clay streets, right at the foot of the Transamerica Pyramid. The closest street address is 598 Clay Street. There is NO restroom break on the tour: the closest is at the bars High Horse or Barbarossa Lounge (both closed on Sundays).
We will end in Chinatown, 3.5 blocks away from where we began. Post-tour, we recommend a visit to the historic dive bar Li Po Lounge (a favorite of Anthony Bourdain's) for their deadly Chinese mai tais.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children age 10 and under
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild SF Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Haunted SF: Ghost Hunting, True Crime and Mystery.
- "A must do if you're looking for something out of the ordinary." See review