Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day sightseeing tour of San Francisco with a local insider
- Stop at points of interest like Lands End for photo ops
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge aboard a Wi-Fi-equipped vehicle
- Ask your guide anything about the sights you see
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator in advance may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
- Food is not included but available for purchase during the tour.
- Due to the length of this tour and road restrictions for tour vehicles, unfortunately not all attractions in the city will be seen
- Most travelers can participate
- For Private Tour option, size of vehicle will be dependent on the size of your party
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extranomical Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There are only three stops, and each stop is only 20 minutes." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews