- Explore San Francisco through this entertaining treasure hunt
- Avoid the walking tours and enjoy fun and adventure with friends and family
- Follow hints and clues to complete your course with your guide
- Tackle challenges and enjoy games and surprises on route through the city
Departure & Return
Departure Point: In front of Old Saint Mary's Cathedral in Chinatown on the corner of California St. and Grant Ave.
We have the option to continue on to Lombard Street.
We can also end at Lombard Street, the crookedest street !
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress in layers with comfortable walking shoes
- Bring along bottled water
- In the event of rain, you have the option to cancel with 24 hours notice
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Clues Adventures and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by San Francisco Scavenger and Treasure Hunt Tour for Families.