Explore our promoted experiences
- 6-day, 5-night tour from San Francisco to Las Vegas, Yosemite, the Grand Canyon, and LA
- See some of the most photographed landscapes of Yosemite National Park and Grand Canyon National Park
- Take a bay cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz Island
- Learn about the natural and cultural history of the region
- Accommodation and breakfast included in Modesto, Stevenson Ranch, Las Vegas, Page, and Kanab or Cedar City
- You'll visit Hearst Castle instead of Yosemite in the winter months
- Tour ends in Los Angeles
Departure & Return
San Francisco Public Library - 100 Larkin Street, opposite City Hall at 08:30 AM
Culver City: 4 Points Sheraton Culver City - 5990 Green Valley Circle, Culver City
Farmers Market Starbucks Coffee Shop - 6333 West 3rd Street, corner of Fairfax Boulevard
Luxor Hotel 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of 3 people per room; if traveling with a party of 4 or more, or you wish to have separate rooms, please make separate bookings
- Children under the age of 2 are free; please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Luggage is limited to 1 piece and 1 small carry-on per person
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In the event that parts of this itnerary remain inaccessable due to COVID 19 an alternate itinerary will be followed. Final details will be available prior to each departure. On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands