2 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover more of San Francisco on an urban hiking tour in three must-see neighborhoods: Union Square, Nob Hill, and Chinatown. Get a good workout as you take in Nob Hill landmarks such as Grace Cathedral and the Fairmont Hotel, and visit the Cable Car Museum and the Fortune Cookie Factory. Learn about the Gold Rush, the Beat Generation, hippies in the 1960s, and more, before concluding in Union Square.
- Hear live commentary from the guide
- Walking tour suitable for people with a moderate level of fitness
- Bring good walking shoes and drinking water for this 3-mile (5-km) walk
- Small-group tour limited to 15 participants
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointUnion Square, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water. Hikers should comfortable with hill climbing and walking 3 miles.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Hiker SF
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6032P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSan FranciscoHiking - CaliforniaHiking - SausalitoHiking - OaklandCategory
San Francisco Botanical GardenTwin PeaksGhirardelli SquareCoit TowerThe CastroOcean Beach San FranciscoJames R. Herman Cruise Terminal at Pier 27Anchor Brewing CompanyToronado PubTomales Bay Oyster Company SoMa (South of Market)Ferry BuildingSeward Street SlidesAsian Art MuseumThe CanneryExploratoriumWalt Disney® Family MuseumUSS PampanitoLegion of HonorMarrakech Magic Theater