Explore our promoted experiences
- Overnight tour by Amtrak from San Francisco to Yosemite National Park with provided accommodation
- Enjoy a hassle-free trip with entrance fees, guide gratuity, and lunch included
- Convenient transportation so you don't have to worry about getting yourself to the mountains
- Be wowed by Half Dome and Yosemite's beautiful scenery
Departure & Return
Day 1 - You will arrive at the Amtrak location near you. Our tour includes and with starts Amtrak ride to Yosemite and back to the starting point on Day 2 Or you also have option to travel to Los Angeles instead of coming back to San Francisco.
Day 2 - We pick you up early in the morning at your hotel for our Yosemite Adventure. We return back to Amtrak station after the tour. Option to add another night at hotel and/or option to travel to Los Angeles is available as well.
Tour can include Round Trip to and from San Francisco or you have option to travel to Los Angeles after the Yosemite Tour. So if you are traveling from San Francisco to Los Angeles , this tour is perfect so you can visit Yosemite in your travel plans.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you want to visit Yosemite on your way to Los Angeles or any other direction using Amtrak please book the tour and then contact us to let us know where you would like to go. If your destination is in the LA or Sacramento area there is no additional cost. There will be additional cost if you are traveling involved in you choose to travel beyond these locations.
- Rates are based on Double Occupancy. Solo travelers are subject to a surcharge of approximately $100 USD due upon check-in
- Glacier Point is usually closed in winter from November to April. Any of the highlights listed on this tour may be closed due to weather or construction. The local operator will display alternative sites in this instance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary.
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat if less then 20 lbs.
- Children between 1-8 years (or who weigh more than 20 lbs.) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either: A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat; a front-facing car seat with a five-point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat; a booster seat if under 4 ft 9 in and over the height/weight limit for a car seat; a regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 ft 9 in.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crossroads Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff