- Accompany a guide and truffle-hunting dogs while they search for truffles in the wild
- A great way to skip restaurants and indoor cooking classes and get out of doors
- Value: includes a 4-course dinner or lunch, and wine, olive oil, vinegar, and truffle oil tastings
- Parking at the winery is free
Departure & Return
Meeting point in Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano (SI) at the Winery Please follow the main door.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Make sure to dress in appropriate ways for a hike in the woods, with shoes and trousers suitable for walking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.