1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
tuscan bread and pecorino cheese
Sample Menu (Tuscan bread and Pecorino cheese)
Departure & Return
Strada Provinciale Castellina in Chianti, 3, 50028 Barberino Tavarnelle FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Casa Emma Wine Tasting Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting in Tuscany?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting in Tuscany?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting in Tuscany?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tasting in Tuscany?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Tasting in Tuscany
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaCooking Classes - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory