Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore a cave used by the ancient Maya for rituals and sacrifices
- Safely climb, hike, and swim through narrow and flooded passageways
- Full-day tour includes transport, all safety gear, and a picnic lunch
- A guided tour is the only way to enter this natural and cultural wonder
Departure & Return
Ground floor of Elviras Building by Ervas Restaurant
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belize Caving Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I had a long sleeved quick-dry shirt on over my swimsuit which I was grateful for because I got a little chilly in the cave because I was wet for so long." See review