Are you interested in?
51 Tours & Activities
Blue Hole National Park Tours
12 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
111 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the mysteries of the Mayan underworld with an expedition to Crystal Cave in Belize’s Blue Hole National Park. On this full-day trip from San Ignacio, a professional guide will lead you along a lush jungle trail to the cave entrance, where you’ll spelunk your way through glistening limestone formations and encounter ceremonial artifacts left behind by the ancient Maya. When you emerge back into the daylight, take a refreshing dip in the beautiful Blue Hole, a natural sinkhole surrounded by towering tropical forest. Lunch and round-trip transport from San Ignacio are included.
- San Ignacio day trip to Crystal Cave at Blue Hole National Park
- Follow an experienced guide into the challenging passageways of Crystal Cave
- Fix your eye upon crystal formations, flow stones, rock columns and Mayan artifacts
- Learn about sacred rituals and ceremonies conducted by the ancient Maya in the caverns
- Splash into the Blue Hole, a refreshing and beautiful spot to swim
- Complimentary lunch, bottled water and round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of necessary equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off within San Ignacio town limits
Hotel pick up and drop off outside of San Ignacio town
Departure & Return
Departure Point6 Far W St, San Ignacio, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
we offer free Hotel pick up within San Ignacio Hotel Limits. we can do pick up outside San Ignacio town for an additional fee
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- It is recommended you bring comfortable clothing, long pants is mandatory, close-toed shoes, bug spray and a change of clothes. The pick up and drop off included is for hotels within San Ignacio town limits only. For other hotels, outside of San Ignacio, a surcharge applies.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belize Family Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Crystal Cave and Blue Hole National Park Day Trip from San Ignacio?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Crystal Cave and Blue Hole National Park Day Trip from San Ignacio?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Crystal Cave and Blue Hole National Park Day Trip from San Ignacio?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Crystal Cave and Blue Hole National Park Day Trip from San Ignacio?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6219CRYSTAL
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursUnderground Tours Full-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelizeSan IgnacioBus Tours - FloresNature and Wildlife - FloresEco Tours - FloresWalking Tours - FloresUnderground Tours - FloresFull-day Tours - FloresBus Tours - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsEco Tours - HopkinsWalking Tours - HopkinsUnderground Tours - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Belize CityEco Tours - Belize CityWalking Tours - Belize CityUnderground Tours - Belize CityFull-day Tours - Belize CityCategory