5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Feel like a jungle explorer as you cruise through the wild forests of Belize’s Cayo district on a pontoon boat. Float down a river that winds through the mystical Maya Mountains, stopping to swim and cliff jump at three different tropical waterfalls buried deep in the rain forest. A fresh Belizean lunch cooked right on board the pontoon completes this fantastic full-day adventure.
- Full-day pontoon boat cruise and waterfall tour from San Ignacio
- Look for native wildlife along the way
- Swim, soak up the sun, and cliff jump off rocks
- Includes lunch prepared right on board the boat
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Jungle Splash Eco tours , Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, BelizeThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jungle Splash Eco Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Soft drinks are provided for the day and you can take alcohol if you would like." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour
5 to 8 hours
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Ignacio4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsExtreme - Hopkins4WD Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityExtreme - Belize City4WD Tours - Ambergris CayeSporting Events - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayeCategory