8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take a ride down the scenic Mopan River on this guided tubing adventure from San Ignacio. The gentle river currents will take you past a traditional Belizean village into the subtropical forest, where you can spot a variety of native plant and wildlife species. Be on the lookout for iguanas, fish, and exotic birds while you relax in your tube on this 2-hour tour. Get your adrenaline pumping when you cruise down a stretch of easy rapids. Round-trip transport from your San Ignacio hotel is included.
- 2-hour tubing adventure on the Mopan River in Belize
- Hop on your inner tube and travel down the easy-flowing river
- Get your adrenaline pumping on class-one rapids
- Let your professional guide point out iguanas and native plants
- Witness the local lifestyle of villagers in San Jose Succotz
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from San Ignacio
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off for San Ignacio Town hotels
Pick up and drop off for hotels outside San Ignacio Town
Departure & Return
6 Far W St, San Ignacio, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended you wear a swimsuit and bring a long sleeved shirt and hat
- Please note: a minimum of 2 passengers is required in order for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belize Family Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Xunantunich & Cave Tubing Adventure from San Ignacio?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Xunantunich & Cave Tubing Adventure from San Ignacio?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Xunantunich & Cave Tubing Adventure from San Ignacio?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Xunantunich & Cave Tubing Adventure from San Ignacio?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6219MOTUBE
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBelizeSan IgnacioTubing - FloresRafting - FloresTubing - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsTubing - Belize CityRafting - Belize CityCategory