Departure & Return
Once in San Ignacio, drive up the Cristo Rey/San Antonio Road. You drive through these two small communities towards the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve. You will see signs of Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve all along. Driving time is one (1) hour from San Ignacio to Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travels with knee pain
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Secret Falls & Pools Private Picnic.