Are you interested in?
37 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
113 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in San Ignacio
0 Tours & Activities
5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Climb one of Belize's tallest temples and learn the history of the ancient Mayan civilization on a tour of Xunantunich, a hilltop archaeological site near San Ignacio. After walking among the ruins of ball courts and royal palaces, head to a tucked-away forest reserve for a jungle pontoon cruise. It's an eco-friendly way to explore the Belizean rain forest, complete with waterfalls, tubing, and cliff jumping for the adventurous.
- Explore the ruins of ancient Mayan city at Xunantunich
- Get views into Guatemala from the top of the 'El Castillo' temple
- Ride a pontoon boat through a protected forest reserve
- Visit hidden waterfalls, cliff jump, and float on an inner tube in the Belizean jungle
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle with air condition
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point29 Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying outside of the area we offer pickups from- simply let us know at time of booking so we can assist you in arranging a pick-up and drop-off! For a small additional fee
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jungle Splash Eco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xunantunich Temples and Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xunantunich Temples and Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xunantunich Temples and Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xunantunich Temples and Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 17347P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeArchaeology ToursExtremeEco ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Ignacio4WD Tours - FloresSporting Events - FloresNature and Wildlife - FloresArchaeology Tours - FloresExtreme - FloresEco Tours - Flores4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsEco Tours - Hopkins4WD Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Belize CityArchaeology Tours - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityEco Tours - Belize CityCategory