1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience an exciting water sport with this fun flyboard experience in San Jose del Cabo. Head to the marina, sheltered from the waves of the Pacific, and soar a few feet in the air on your own flyboard. This device uses intense propulsion to keep you floating in the air and gives you the sensation of flying.
- All necessary equipment and in-depth instruction is provided
- See San Jose del Cabo from a different perspective
- A private excursion means more attention from your guide
- Select from several tour times to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Paseo de los Pescadores Puerto, 23403 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Dock V at the Marina of Puerto Los Cabos. next to the Dolphins
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 1 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cabo City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best water tour in Cabo, Flyboard inside a protected Marina?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best water tour in Cabo, Flyboard inside a protected Marina?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best water tour in Cabo, Flyboard inside a protected Marina?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best water tour in Cabo, Flyboard inside a protected Marina
Explore Similar Things to Do
Flyboarding Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSan Jose del CaboFlyboarding - Baja California SurFlyboarding - Cabo San LucasFlyboarding - Los CabosCategory