Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the underwater world of Cabo San Lucas on this half-day scuba diving adventure. Perfect for the beginner, the dive includes a tutorial and safety briefing, and two open water dives—one in a shallow, sandy-bottom water and another with a maximum depth of 40 feet. Experience what the legendary marine conservationist and explorer Jacques Cousteau called “the world’s aquarium”— and enjoy complimentary photos of your dive.
- Learn to scuba dive on this guided adventure on the Cabo San Lucas coast
- Receive a lesson and get outfitted in necessary equipment and safety gear
- Enjoy a perfect introduction for the beginner diver with two separate dives
- Experience incredible marine life and explore spectacular reef systems
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of diving equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Blvd. Tiburon, La Playa, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Cape Explorers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Scuba (First Time Divers) - San Jose del Cabo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Scuba (First Time Divers) - San Jose del Cabo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Scuba (First Time Divers) - San Jose del Cabo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Scuba (First Time Divers) - San Jose del Cabo
2 days 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesScuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesSan Jose del CaboUnique Experiences - Baja California SurScuba Diving - Baja California SurUnique Experiences - Cabo San LucasScuba Diving - Cabo San LucasUnique Experiences - Los CabosScuba Diving - Los CabosCategory