Explore our promoted experiences
- A walking small-group food tasting tour of San Jose del Cabo, led by an expert guide
- Learn to eat like a local: discover under-the-radar hotspots not frequented by tourists
- Taste your way around Mexico’s standout foot traditions from an insider’s perspective
- Enjoy a scenic walk around town, getting a bite of savory and sweet local delicacies
Departure & Return
Meet us 20 Minutes before Scheduled time. at Municipal Market A. ALBERTO ALVARADO ARAMBURO Vicente, V. Ibarra Street, San José del Cabo,
Main Square of San Jose within the Galleries district
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the morning tour we recommend to have a very light breakfast so you can enjoy better of the food tastings, Come hungry !!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Let us know of Food Allergies, Food restrictions or Mobility issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cookin' México
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend scheduling this tour at the beginning of your trip as it will give you some great restaurant references for the rest of your trip." See review