- Half-day Los Cabo guided snorkeling and shopping tour
- Catamaran cruise with BBQ lunch on board
- Unlimited drinks from the open domestic bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up at the main lobby of your hotel. Please be ready 10 minutes in advance.
What To Expect
Stops are made at a glassblowing factory and a tequila distillery where you can sample a variety of tequilas while you learn about the process of creating this internationally acclaimed drink.
When it’s time, you’ll board a catamaran for a luxurious cruise to Santa Maria or Chileno Bay. (A bathing suit, beach towel, hat, and sunglasses are recommended.) Pass by a sea lion colony and pelican colony at aptly named Pelican Rock, then snorkel among tropical fish while you explore Land’s End, aka the Arch of Cabo San Lucas, with your guide.
On board, savor a lunch buffet and order upscale drinks from the open domestic bar. Follow up with a guided shopping excursion into Cabo San Lucas. Your guide will share suggestions for purchasing silver goods and souvenirs that will save you time and money.
Afterward, you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Esperanza's Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cabo San Lucas Shopping, Tequila Tasting, and Snorkel Tour.
- "Glass blowing, snorkel, tequila tasting, shopping - well worth the price!" See review