Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Palmilla beach has a ramp from the parking lot to the beach for wheelchair use
- The transport vehicle does not have a wheelchair ramp, if it is a wheelchair that can be folded, the operator can assist in loading it into the unit and placing the wheelchair in the luggage area
- San Jose del Cabo has easy access ramps and streets if you use a wheelchair, but nevertheless there are places where help is required, it is necessary that someone accompany you to assist you, if you dont have a companion, please notify us and we can provide a companion with additional cost (the cost will depend on the special needs of each person)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transportes Turisticos Bella Terra S de RL de CV
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms