- Enjoy a surfing class designed for beginners off Mexico’s Baja coast
- Learn how to paddle and begin to perfect your standing positions
- Enjoy personal attention and instructions from an experienced windsurfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available upon request (additional fee)
Departure & Return
Place to meet is the beach called "Pescadito" just outside Zippers restaurant, we also can meet in our Office, KM 27.5 Hwy 1 an orange building right across the famous surf Old man's
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surf in Cabo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.