4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Professional Zip Line Equipment
Training and Introduction
Hotel pick up
20 Usd Park Entrance Fee per Person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Vacation time is important to us, to save you time and coordinate in your best interest we provide the Pick up time 24 hours prior to your Adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with Vertigo
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Day Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Zip Line Adventure in Los Cabos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Zip Line Adventure in Los Cabos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Zip Line Adventure in Los Cabos?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Zip Line Adventure in Los Cabos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSan Jose del CaboExtreme - Baja California SurZiplining - Baja California SurExtreme - Cabo San LucasZiplining - Cabo San LucasExtreme - Los CabosZiplining - Los CabosCategory