12 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Costa Rica without giving a thought to transportation or itineraries during this multi-experience, 12-day, guided, small-group trip with accommodations and skip-the-line access included. Nature-lovers and adrenaline-seekers can visit waterfalls, volcanoes, beaches and more in four different regions and wind down by taking in the sights and enjoying local food and the Costa Rican lifestyle.
- All transfers and planning and accommodation managed by tour guide
- Enjoy hikes, snorkeling, rafting, and local factory tours
- See beaches, wildlife, and volcanoes
Saved to wishlist!
11 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
8 Full day excursions as detailed on itinerary
Professional naturalist bilingual guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan or private vehicle
International phone calls
Tortuguero National park entrance fees (USD 15 per person) to be paid directly at the national park
Green turtle conservation fees of USD 2 to be paid directly at the Green Turtle Conservation Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Once you have cleared customs, please go direct to the International exit, our representative will be holding a sign with your name.
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2018 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual - sport
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 12 Days: Naturally Costa Rica program?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 12 Days: Naturally Costa Rica program?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 12 Days: Naturally Costa Rica program?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 12 Days: Naturally Costa Rica program?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
12 Days: Naturally Costa Rica program
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleySafaris - Central ValleyMulti-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposSafaris - QueposMulti-day Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoSafaris - JacoMulti-day Tours - JacoCategory
Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi) Tours & TicketsGold Museum Tours & TicketsSarapiqui Canopy Tours & TicketsCosta Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense) Tours & TicketsChirripó National Park Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Cultura Tours & TicketsTuru Ba Ri Tropical Park Tours & TicketsMorazan Park Tours & TicketsNational Theater (Teatro Nacional) Tours & TicketsMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico) Tours & TicketsSarchi Tours & TicketsYellow House (Casa Amarilla) Tours & TicketsLa Sabana Park Tours & TicketsRescate Animal Zooave Tours & TicketsJade Museum (Museo del Jade) Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos) Tours & Tickets