13 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
11 nights accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our team will meet you right at the San Jose International Airport upon arrival
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/6/2020 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 13 Days - Fly & Drive - Touring Costa Rica ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 13 Days - Fly & Drive - Touring Costa Rica ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 13 Days - Fly & Drive - Touring Costa Rica ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 13 Days - Fly & Drive - Touring Costa Rica ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
13 Days - Fly & Drive - Touring Costa Rica
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleySafaris - Central ValleyMulti-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposSafaris - QueposMulti-day Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoSafaris - JacoMulti-day Tours - JacoCategory
Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi) Tours & TicketsMorazan Park Tours & TicketsCosta Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense) Tours & TicketsSarapiqui Canopy Tours & TicketsGold Museum Tours & TicketsRescate Animal Zooave Tours & TicketsChirripó National Park Tours & TicketsNational Theater (Teatro Nacional) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Cultura Tours & TicketsSarchi Tours & TicketsJade Museum (Museo del Jade) Tours & TicketsLa Sabana Park Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos) Tours & TicketsYellow House (Casa Amarilla) Tours & TicketsTuru Ba Ri Tropical Park Tours & TicketsMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico) Tours & Tickets