3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in nature on this 3-day, 2-night adventure. The perfect excursion for outdoor enthusiasts, the tour brings you to the artisan town of Sarchi, known for its crafts and souvenirs, and the Arenal Volcano. You’ll also visit the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve to hike and enjoy the Sky Walk, a combination of trails and suspension bridges above the forest canopy.
- 3-day, 2-night rainforest adventure
- Excellent choice for nature lovers
- Most meals included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Jose Metro, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the San Jose International Airport is available if your flight arrives before noon.
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days - 2 Nights: Arenal Volcano & Monteverde Adventure from San Jose?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days - 2 Nights: Arenal Volcano & Monteverde Adventure from San Jose?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days - 2 Nights: Arenal Volcano & Monteverde Adventure from San Jose?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days - 2 Nights: Arenal Volcano & Monteverde Adventure from San Jose?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Jose4WD Tours - Central ValleySporting Events - Central ValleyBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyMulti-day Tours - Central ValleyEco Tours - Central ValleyExtreme - Central Valley4WD Tours - QueposSporting Events - QueposBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposMulti-day Tours - QueposEco Tours - QueposExtreme - Quepos4WD Tours - JacoSporting Events - JacoBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoMulti-day Tours - JacoEco Tours - JacoExtreme - JacoCategory
Morazan ParkPlaza de la CulturaMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Turu Ba Ri Tropical ParkRescate Animal ZooaveNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)La Sabana Park National Museum (Museo Nacional)Chirripó National ParkGold MuseumYellow House (Casa Amarilla)Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)SarchiChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)