13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
From San Jose, the easiest way to take a day trip to Arenal Volcano is on a guided tour. All transportation is included by private vehicle so you don't have to deal with slow public transit, and logistics such as lunch, dinner, and entrance fees are already planned and included in the ticket price. After visiting Arenal Volcano with a guide, head to Baldi Hot Springs to soak in thermal waters before returning to you San Jose hotel.
- Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs tour from San Jose
- Visit two popular natural attractions in one day
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people or fewer
- Lunch, dinner, entrance fees, and all transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional bilingual guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Comfortable air conditioner transportation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: San Jose downtown hotels
Alajuela province hotels
Heredia province hotels
Address: Lobby of the Hotel
Directions: Lobby of the Hotel
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Lobby of the Hotel
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual - bring swimwear, sandals and camera
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arenal Volcano & Baldi Hot Springs one day tour from San Jose?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Arenal Volcano & Baldi Hot Springs one day tour from San Jose?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Arenal Volcano & Baldi Hot Springs one day tour from San Jose?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Arenal Volcano & Baldi Hot Springs one day tour from San Jose?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyHistorical Tours - Central ValleySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Central ValleyFull-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposHistorical Tours - QueposSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - QueposFull-day Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoHistorical Tours - JacoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory
Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)La Sabana Park Rescate Animal ZooavePlaza de la CulturaNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Gold MuseumTuru Ba Ri Tropical ParkChirripó National ParkSarchiNational Museum (Museo Nacional)Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)Morazan Park