- Half-day outdoor rock climbing lesson for beginners
- Learn from a professional instructor how to tie-in and ascend the sandstone
- Practice basic climbing skills at Castle Rock State Park
- Select a morning or afternoon clinic
- All rock climbing equipment included
Departure & Return
Enter the Castle Rock State Park main entrance and park. We'll meet you at the top of the parking lot right in front of the restroom and ranger office building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 13 and up ok to attend alone - ages 9-12 must attend with adult (under 9 may not attend)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Out LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms