8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
An all-inclusive tour is an efficient and affordable way to visit Costa Rica’s essential highlights in just a week. Transportation, activities, meals, and lodging are included on your visits to Arenal Volcano, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Tortuguero Canals, and more. Plus, traveling with a guide means gleaning lots of insight into local culture and history that you might miss traveling alone.
- Visiting with a tour takes the planning out of your vacation
- Tour includes multiple national parks and cultural experiences
- Tried-and-true itinerary packs in highlights on a time budget
- All lodging, meals, and transport included for safety and quality
Saved to wishlist!
Arrival and departure transfers
Shuttle bus transfers on an A/C motor coach throughout the whole itinerary
2 nights at Park Inn Hotel or similar, Standard room
3D/2N Package at Laguna Lodge or similar, Standard Room
1 night / Volcano Lodge or similar, Superior Room
2 nights / Trapp Family Lodge or similar, Superior Room
Shared hike in Laguna Lodge’s private trails (Guided activity)
Shared boat tour at Tortuguero National park (Guided activity)
A shared visit to Tortuguero town (Guided activity)
Shared Monteverde Cloud forest Tour (Guided activity)
Shared Sky Trek & Tram Adventure (Guided activity)
All taxes and service charges
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Prices are per person Not valid for Christmas, New Year and Easter Week. (only with a extra charge )
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Costa Rica is a very informal and casual country. Formal attire is only used in the city of San Jose and on very special occasions (Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries). We recommend bringing a sweater for the highland areas, and light loose fitting shirts, pants or jeans, and shorts for the lowland areas. For the beach areas please don't forget to bring a hat or cap, sunscreen, and sunglasses. For the rainforest and the National Parks, we recommend hiking boots, a small backpack, water bottle, pocket knife, flashlight, insect repellent, rainwear, and a pair of binoculars to observe animals.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rican Trails
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Days Costa Rica: Volcano, Tropical Jungles and Cloud Forests?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Days Costa Rica: Volcano, Tropical Jungles and Cloud Forests?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Days Costa Rica: Volcano, Tropical Jungles and Cloud Forests?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Days Costa Rica: Volcano, Tropical Jungles and Cloud Forests?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Days Costa Rica: Volcano, Tropical Jungles and Cloud Forests
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleySafaris - Central ValleyMulti-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposSafaris - QueposMulti-day Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoSafaris - JacoMulti-day Tours - JacoCategory
Rescate Animal Zooave Tours & TicketsNational Theater (Teatro Nacional) Tours & TicketsTuru Ba Ri Tropical Park Tours & TicketsYellow House (Casa Amarilla) Tours & TicketsLa Sabana Park Tours & TicketsOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi) Tours & TicketsSarchi Tours & TicketsJade Museum (Museo del Jade) Tours & TicketsCosta Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense) Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Cultura Tours & TicketsGold Museum Tours & TicketsChirripó National Park Tours & TicketsMorazan Park Tours & TicketsSarapiqui Canopy Tours & TicketsMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico) Tours & Tickets