10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Private Guide just for you
Day Pass at the Beach Club
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels in San Jose area. If your hotel is not listed please send hotel name and address
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Greenway Nature Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beach Break Day in Pacific Ocean. Private Tour from San Jose?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Beach Break Day in Pacific Ocean. Private Tour from San Jose?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beach Break Day in Pacific Ocean. Private Tour from San Jose?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beach Break Day in Pacific Ocean. Private Tour from San Jose?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Beach Break Day in Pacific Ocean. Private Tour from San Jose
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyFull-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposFull-day Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory
Rescate Animal Zooave Tours & TicketsSarchi Tours & TicketsMorazan Park Tours & TicketsChirripó National Park Tours & TicketsLa Sabana Park Tours & TicketsJade Museum (Museo del Jade) Tours & TicketsOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Cultura Tours & TicketsYellow House (Casa Amarilla) Tours & TicketsSarapiqui Canopy Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos) Tours & TicketsTuru Ba Ri Tropical Park Tours & TicketsGold Museum Tours & TicketsMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico) Tours & TicketsNational Theater (Teatro Nacional) Tours & TicketsCosta Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense) Tours & Tickets