- Visit Yosemite National Park
- Drive through the gold rush towns of the Sierra Nevada mountains
- Hike into the Tuolomne Grove
- See the park's most scenic places
- Free time to explore the Yosemite Valley
- Enjoy commentary from a guide throughout the tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Outside near where the airport shuttles come to pick up.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Access to the Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter months, generally October through April, and other activities may be substituted at the discretion of the guide.
- During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommend to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles and treads.
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
- As tour sizes vary, transportation is in either a 15-passenger minivan or a 41-passenger bus.
- Tour makes stops at approximately 8:30am for breakfast, 1pm for lunch and on the trip back for dinner. Meals are not included.
- Audio headsets available in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements. Please bring USD20.00 deposit on the day of the tour. This will be refunded at the end.
- You will either be picked up directly by the tour bus or be provided transportation to the tour bus in the East Bay.
- The Giant Sequoia Grove is located at a higher elevation and the hike is dependent on trail conditions, especially from October through May. Ice and snow might make the trail unsafe to hike. The decision of whether it is safe to go on the hike will be made on a day by day basis. Therefore, a visit cannot be guaranteed. However, while the trail might be closed, guests get to spend more time in Yosemite Valley. There you can see all the other great sights Yosemite has to offer, including El Capitan, Inspiration Point, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls and more.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extranomical Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Yosemite National Park and Giant Sequoias Trip from San Jose.