Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small-group tour (15 maximum) ensures a more personal experience
- Leave in the afternoon and arrive in plenty of time to explore before sunset
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your San Pedro de Atacama hotel
- Includes national park fees: No surprise additional costs
Departure & Return
Departure Point: At the agency - Caracoles 101 c Dates: See Availability Return point: At the agency - Caracoles 101 c
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chile Conectado 123 Andes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We had to start and end our tour early due to some rain possibilities in the afternoon (apparently this is fairly common in January, so be prepared." See review