3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Oxygen bottle on board
Snacks and drinks
Hot drink all travel
Food and drinks (3 Breaksfast, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner)
All Fees and Taxes
everything that is not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama Chile.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Uyuni Salt Flat from S.P. Atacama Chile.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Uyuni Salt Flat from S.P. Atacama Chile.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Uyuni Salt Flat from S.P. Atacama Chile.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Uyuni Salt Flat from S.P. Atacama Chile.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour Uyuni Salt Flat from S.P. Atacama Chile.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Pedro de Atacama4WD Tours - North ChileSporting Events - North ChileMulti-day Tours - North ChileExtreme - North ChileHistorical Tours - North ChileCategory
Chaxa Lagoon Tours & TicketsMoon Valley (Valle de la Luna) Tours & TicketsPuritama Hot Springs (Termas Baños de Puritama) Tours & TicketsPukara de Quitor Tours & TicketsAtacama Desert Tours & TicketsR. P. Gustavo Le Paige Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsCejar Lagoon (Laguna Cejar) Tours & TicketsToconao Tours & TicketsTulor Village Tours & TicketsLos Flamencos National Reserve (Reserva Nacional Los Flamencos) Tours & Tickets