7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Bilingual Driver-Guide Assistance
Hotel Pick-up (Drop-off is at downtown area or near your hotel, to be confirmed))
Chaxa and Altiplanic Lagoons Entrance Fees (included on Semi-Private)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your lodging in San Pedro de Atacama is included. If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide your hotel name when booking in the 'Special Requirements' box.
Semi-Private service: Pick-up is usually between 8:00 and 8:30 a.m.
Small-Group service: Pick-up is usually between 6:00 and 6:30 a.m.
If you are staying at an Airbnb please let us know your Airbnb address for pickup and any other additional features. Travellers staying at Airbnbs MUST give their personal phone number so that we can reach them if needed. The passenger must be ready at the reception or attentive to the vehicle arrival
Pick-up is not included from hotels located in the pedestrian zone.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise specific dietary requirements, restrictions or allergies at the time of booking. You may use the “Special Requirements” box for that matter
- Please bring: Water, comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sun hat, fleece in summer and jacket in winter
- Maximum age: 80 years old
- Please keep in mind that we will reach a height of 4500 m.a.s.l. so some people may suffer from altitude sickness
- Travellers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions must present a medical authorization
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour to Altiplanic lagoons, Atacama saltflat & Flamingo reserve?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour to Altiplanic lagoons, Atacama saltflat & Flamingo reserve?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Great bus tour through many of the sights around San Pedro." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Tour to Altiplanic lagoons, Atacama saltflat & Flamingo reserve
7 to 9 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan Pedro de AtacamaBus Tours - North ChileHiking - North ChileNature and Wildlife - North ChileWalking Tours - North ChileFull-day Tours - North ChileCategory