5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
entrance to national park at El Boqueron
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up will be at lobby
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/9/2019 - 11/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AJ TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during El Boqueron Volcano + Coatepeque Volcanic Lake?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during El Boqueron Volcano + Coatepeque Volcanic Lake?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during El Boqueron Volcano + Coatepeque Volcanic Lake?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during El Boqueron Volcano + Coatepeque Volcanic Lake?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
El Boqueron Volcano + Coatepeque Volcanic Lake
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorShore Excursions - Puerto Quetzal4WD Tours - Puerto QuetzalSporting Events - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalExtreme - Puerto QuetzalPorts of Call Tours - Puerto QuetzalHalf-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Guatemala City4WD Tours - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityShore Excursions - Antigua4WD Tours - AntiguaSporting Events - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaExtreme - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
National Palace Guajoyo RiverMonsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)Lake Ilopango El Mozote MonumentLa Laguna Botanical GardenMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)