- Visit El Salvador's most picturesque small villages on this full-day tour
- Get a sense for daily life in the indigenous communities of El Salvador
- Explore Izalco, the village at the base of Izalco Volcano
- Wander the produce for sale at the market in Nahuizalco
- Discover the colorful village of Ataco along the legendary 'Flowers Route'
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Salvador, San Salvador, San Salvador Department
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at most hotels in san salvador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inter Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by The original flower and coffee tour in the charming mountain towns.