- Hiking Santa Ana is considered a must-do activity in El Salvador
- This tour is ideal for nature lovers and those interested in eco-tourism
- Avoid driving to the national park; transport by private vehicle included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the San Salvador metropolitan area
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring?
- Comfortable Shoes
- Light Clothing
- Sweater or Jacket
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco Tours Petate
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It’s a vigorous hike to the top of the Santa Ana volcono but the views of the lake in the crater are spectacular." See review