13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Help heal the bonds broken by El Salvador’s civil war in the 1980s during this 13-hour in-depth exploration of the people and places impacted by this bloody conflict. Pay homage to those that lost their lives in the war at the Mozote Memorial Site, and interact with conflict veterans who are working to help rebuild their community. You’ll also stop by the Museum of the Revolution, where you can hear testimonials from witnesses and learn about the conflict’s key moments. Your trip also includes a guide, entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport.
- Learn about El Salvador's civil war on this full day 'Peace Route' tour
- Pay your respects to the war's casualties at the Mozote Memorial Site
- Interact with conflict veterans who are working to rebuild communities torn apart by the conflict
- Explore witness testimonials and exhibits on the war's key events at the Museum of the Revolution
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
avenida sur, Centro Comercial Balam Quitze, local 1-A 89, San Salvador CP 1101, El Salvador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- traveller must bring proof of fully vaccinated to be able to enter museums and parks
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inter Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during El Salvador: The Peace Route Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during El Salvador: The Peace Route Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during El Salvador: The Peace Route Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
El Salvador: The Peace Route Tour
2 hours 45 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSan SalvadorSan Luis TalpaUnique Experiences - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalFull-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalUnique Experiences - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityUnique Experiences - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
National Palace Tours & TicketsEl Mozote Monument Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen) Tours & TicketsMonument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo) Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsLake Ilopango Tours & TicketsDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán) Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena) Tours & TicketsEl Zapote Barracks Military Museum Tours & TicketsLa Laguna Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsGuajoyo River Tours & TicketsNational Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador) Tours & TicketsMonsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero) Tours & Tickets