- Visit Joya de Cerén, the ‘Pompeii of the Americas,’ buried in the 7th century
- Observe a preserved indigo processing plant at San Andrés archaeological site
- Tour notable landmarks in Santa Ana, El Salvador’s second largest city (if full-day option selected)
- Learn about pre-Columbian Maya civilizations at Tazumal and Casa Blanca (if full-day option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel isn't listed, please type the name of your hotel or address of the residence.
What To Expect
Meet your guide and set off in a comfortable p vehicle. This archaeological tour includes the undivided attention of your archaeologist guide.
Please see the Itinerary section for full details of both the half- and full-day tour options.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salvadorean Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Maya Route Tour | El Salvador Mayan Sites including Joya de Cerén.