Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Suchitoto from San Salvador
- Get away from the busy city to experience an authentic colonial town
- Explore Suchitoto's cobbled streets while hearing about the town's history, culture and architecture
- Visit brilliant-white Santa Lucia Church and stop by local art galleries and craft shops
- Enjoy free time to visit the Los Tercios Waterfall or take a boat ride on Lake Suchitlán
- Plan your tour to hit the highlights you want to see
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salvadorean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.