4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a sense for the historical highlights, beautiful handicrafts and fascinating culture of San Salvador during this 4-hour sightseeing trip. Check out national El Salvadoran landmarks like the Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace and ‘El Salvador del Mundo’ (Savior of the World Square). You’ll also have a chance to shop for souvenirs at the San Salvador handicrafts market and discover the city’s main residential areas. This San Salvador sightseeing trip also covers a guide and round-trip hotel transport.
- Explore the main highlights on San Salvador on this city tour
- Admire key city landmarks like the National Palace and Metropolitan Cathedral
- Shop for souvenirs at a San Salvador handicrafts market
- Perfect introduction to the top attractions in El Salvador's capital city
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel of lodging in San Salvador Area
Return DetailsHotel of lodging in San Salvador Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Salvadorean Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would recommend this tour and specifically Antonio any day of the week, it was great!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchitecture ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - San Luis TalpaCity Tours - San Luis TalpaArchitecture Tours - San Luis TalpaHalf-day Tours - San Luis TalpaBus Tours - Guatemala CityCity Tours - Guatemala CityArchitecture Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaCity Tours - AntiguaArchitecture Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
Lake CoatepequeEl Zapote Barracks Military MuseumSuchitotoGuajoyo RiverNational Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)La Laguna Botanical GardenEl Mozote MonumentMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)Lake Ilopango Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)