3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in the colonial history of El Salvador during this 3-hour exploration of San Salvador’s historic landmarks by bike. This Central American capital’s historic zone is home to more 400 historic structures, offering the perfect setting for a bike-themed sightseeing trip. Check out key attractions like the country’s former Presidential House, First Cry of Independence Bell, Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace, and many more. Your cycling-themed exploration of San Salvador includes a guide, bike and helmet, snacks, water and optional round-trip hotel transport.
- Check out San Salvador's Historic Zone during this cycling-based sightseeing trip
- Explore the more than 400 historic buildings of the city's colonial core
- Discover key historic landmarks like the former Presidential House, Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace and many more
- Enjoy a more intimate city experience as get out of the car to explore by bike
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Raincoat (when raining)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
27 Avenida Sur 1509, San Salvador, El Salvador
San Salvador, El Salvador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Salvador Bike Tours & Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMountain Bike ToursStreet Food Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorFood Tours - Guatemala CityMountain Bike Tours - Guatemala CityStreet Food Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityFood Tours - AntiguaMountain Bike Tours - AntiguaStreet Food Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaFood Tours - PanajachelMountain Bike Tours - PanajachelStreet Food Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Lake Ilopango Guajoyo RiverEl Mozote MonumentNational Palace Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)Lake CoatepequeNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)SuchitotoEl Zapote Barracks Military MuseumLa Laguna Botanical Garden